Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at UPES is one of the most acclaimed programme that is more vibrant from generic to specific knowledge transformation. The programme encourages to groom strong research culture by enriching and enhancing professional competency of scholars for creating sustainable & ethical research excellence in both inter and cross disciplines.
Highlights for year 2022:
1. Top 150 full time PhD students shall be awarded upto ₹ 30,000/- per month.
2. NET-JRF qualified candidates, INSPIRE fellows (student) will be given an annual cash award worth ₹ 2,00,000/- which can be used for scholastic purpose including carrying out research related work such as participation in national/international conferences/seminars, buying consumables, carrying out field research, meeting publication charges etc.
3. Applications are also invited for Part Time PhD students
4. UPES has state of art infrastructure at central instrumentation center and internationally acclaimed faculty to mentor the PhD Program.
5. We have several faculty members appearing in the list of top 2% researchers of the world, as per the report by Stanford University
6. NET JRF qualified candidates will be given an annual award by the university work INR 2 lakhs for scholastic purpose such as participation in national/ international conferences/ seminars, buying consumables, carrying out field research, meeting publication charges, etc.
1. Admissions will be based on Research Entrance Test (RET) and interview. 'NET' Qualified candidates will, be exempted from RET.
2. Students in the final semester of the postgraduate programs, are eligible to apply and appear in RET. Upon qualifying in RET & interview, can be offered conditional offer subjected to completion of post-graduation.
PhD Enrolment Team Members
Any queries reach out to: