Indo-French Programme for Women in Science (PROWIS) is dedicated to the young women scientists of both India and France. This programme will encourage women candidates to work with the Indian/French scientific communities with an aim to accelerate their talented instincts towards carrying out advanced studies and research in the frontier areas of S&T.
Indian applicants should be holding a PhD degree & sanctioned/tenured post in a scientific/academic institution and willing to undertake collaborative research project in French institution/universities.
French women applicants holding a PhD degree and currently completing a postdoctoral project & willing to undertake collaborative research project in Indian institution/universities.
Women applicants must be Indian or French citizens (citizens residing in France) from a recognized university or research institution in India/France
1. The mobility should take place during the employment period of the applicant in the concerned institution
2. Should not have availed any visiting fellowship in France/India during last 5 years
3. Preference will be given to those candidates who don’t have any international exposure
4. This fellowship cannot be availed simultaneously with any other fellowship
5. CEFIPRA may relax the eligibility conditions in case of potential candidates
1. Invitation/hosting letter from Indian/French scientist/researcher/faculty/institution 2. Visiting proposal under the STEM and allied S&T areas (one page)
3. No objection certificate from the employer
Applications are submitted through online submission system. For details, kindly visit www.cefipra.org
Return airfare (economy class), accommodation & per diem allowances, local travel in India/France, airport transfer, insurance and visa charges shall be given.
Deadline for submission of complete proposal: 28 February 2023
Deadline for submission of concept note/expression of interest to R&D Department – 13 February 2023, EoD. The project proposal in prescribed format or the concept note as the case may be, should be sent to Dean R&D (email@example.com), with CC to Associate Dean (R&D) (firstname.lastname@example.org) well in time.
For more information please visit www.cefipra.org.